Monday, July 20, 2009

Video of the Day: Strong Enough to be My Man

Have you ever seen a frosted raisin in real life? Are those the ones that come in Raisin Bran? Or are those sugared raisins? Regardless, a frosted raisin sounds like something that would taste good in cereal, not something that belongs on toenails.

Nonetheless, Saturday night I spent a very productive 5 minutes painting my toenails a pretty Frosted Raisin. Then the next day I kept on admiring them every time I looked down. Even today I had to wear strapless heels just to show them off!

Anyhow, here's the video of the day. Enjoy.


When I've shown you that I just don't care,
When I'm throwing punches in the air.
When I've broken down and I can't stand,
Would you be man enough to be my man?
Just no lies, please. I don't think I can take any more.

No comments: