Thursday, July 23, 2009

Video of the Day: Irreplaceable

This has been a quiet week. Not necessarily a good quiet. Nor is it a bad quiet. It's just quiet. Thank God. He has been good to my family and me. He's helping us and showing us his blessings during these not-easy-at-all times. Things will get better.

In the meantime, I'm just plugging along. I'm looking forward to a brief hiatus in between classes... although I'm scared of having so much free time on my hands. Yet that's exactly what I need. Free time. Time in which to work with Lucky. Time to take care of her, Baby, and our 15 chickens (and counting- or should I say subtracting). Time to cut trees and build fence. Time to clean the house and move things into- and out of- storage. I may even do something about my sweet little car. The one that's been parked since February. Sigh. So many things to do.

In the meantime, here's the video of the day. It may not be the Irreplaceable that you were expecting. This cover is done by Sugarland. I just love Nettles. Doesn't she have the cutest drawl? :) Enjoy.



Standing in the front yard telling me
How I'm such a fool, talking about
How I'll never ever find a man like you
You got me twisted

You must not know 'bout me
You must not know 'bout me
I could have another you in a minute
Matter fact he'll be here in a minute, baby

You must not know 'bout me
You must not know 'bout me
I can have another you by tomorrow
So don't you ever for a second get to thinking you're irreplaceable...



12/18/2009: Edited to change out the video. The first one was pulled by the youtuber. Darn!

No comments: