Monday, July 6, 2009

Blessed

1. Money's tight for the next three weeks.
2. I've got no chance of making an A this semester (a C might still be within my reach).
3. It rained this weekend, but I always just miss it so my vehicle's still dirty/dusty.
4. My feet are inexplicably smelly today. Not that they don't ever smell. Come on, they're feet. Still, it's noticeable today. When I'm wearing summery sandal/heels!

On the other hand...
1. I've got it going on, according to the auto parts guy. I'm going to take that as a compliment to my financial and overall capable-ness in making it from day to day. Surely that's what he meant.
2. If I don't switch majors again, I'm only three years away from my degree. Less if I stay on track.
3. Although dirty, at least I've got a vehicle that won't leave me on the side of the road. (Fingers crossed.)
4. Although a bit malodorous today, at least my feet aren't horribly ugly. They're almost cute in a quirky way. :)

Yup. I'm blessed.

No comments: