Monday, August 31, 2009

Video of the Day: Put It On Me

I was listening to this song on the way to work today. It was so good I had to replay it twice. It's a good thing I have an mp3 player. I'm going to be using it a lot for the next week or so... since someone stole my antenna this weekend! Can you believe it? lol. Yeah. I didn't even know people still did things like that. Thank God that the vehicle is fine. Just a bit musicless. Unless you like your music with a healthy dose of static!

So, anyhow, back to the video of the day. Enjoy. :) And no. It's not dedicated to someone in particular. It just is what it is.

... When you cry who wipes your tears
When you scared, who's telling you there's nothin' to fear
Girl, I'll always be there
When you need a shoulder to lean on
Never hesitate knowing you can call on...

Where would I be without you (uh)
I only think about you (yeah)
I know you're tired or being lonely (lonely)
So baby girl put it on me (put it on me)...

No comments: