Thursday, August 6, 2009

Video of the Day: If You're Going Through Hell

I've been listening to a bit of country music lately. This one came on the radio this morning and it seemed timely. Who hasn't ever gone through bad times? With that in mind, I decided to use it as the video of the day. Enjoy...


Well, I been deep down in that darkness
I been down to my last match
Felt a hundred different demons
Breathing fire down my back
And I knew that if I stumbled
I'd fall right into the trap that they were laying, yeah...

But the good news is
There's angels everywhere out on the street
Holding out a hand to pull you back up on your feet
The ones that you've been dragging for so long
You're on your knees, you might as well be praying
Guess what I'm saying...

If your going through hell
Keep on going, don't slow down
If you're scared, don't show it
You might get out
Before the devil even knows you're there...



Can all your worries add a single moment to your life?... So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today. -Matthew 6:27, 34

No comments: