1. When you go to Wowmart, what one thing do you get every single time, besides a funky-wheeled squeaking cart full of frustration?
Dog food. It seems like everytime I go it's for dogfood. Whenever I get lucky, I also get something from the clearance section. :)
2. What is something that people are currently "into" that you just don't get or appreciate?
Social networking. I just don't understand it. I'm trying, though. Just last week I signed up for facebook. Who knows how that will turn out!
3. What is something that really hoists your sail that other people might feel "ho-hum" about?
I get really excited about my pets. Seriously. I'll go on and on about my horse, my chickens, etc. Yes, I understand that you may not be as interested (if you're interested at all) but bear with it because I'm going to tell you anyway!
4. Favorite song to sing in the shower or car?
For some reason I've always loved to sing All Cried Out. Not the new one by Allure, but the original one with Lisa Lisa. Yes, I'm old school like that.
5. A really great salad must have this ingredient:
6. Advice in a nutshell to new bloggers (one or two sentences):
Don't worry about getting readers. Just do your thing and enjoy yourself.
7. What was the alternate name that your parents almost named you? Do you wish they had chosen it instead of the one they gave you?
8. What in your life are you waiting for?
Freedom. My life has changed a lot in the past year. I'm waiting for freedom. Not so much a release from responsibilities, but freedom to do, to breathe.
9. You get a package in the mail. What is it, and who is it from?
10. Today--what song represents you?
It changes from day to day. Most of my "Video of the Day"s represent some facet of my life at that point in my time. Today's would probably be Calle 13's Atrevete-Te-Te or Aventura's Dime.
11. What is one thing that blogging has taught you about yourself?
12. How are you going to (or how did you) choose the clothes you're wearing today? What do they say about you in general or specifically how you're feeling today?
What do my clothes say about me? That I'm a bit lazy and don't care about fashion too much. There are too many other things to worry about! Even a going-out outfit looks pretty much the same, except that I wear strappy black heels instead of workboots!
Pic borrowed from here.