Thursday, October 9, 2008

Being Bad for Lunch

Yesterday, when I returned home I was good and ready to go and talk to the neighbors about the TV and sofa they’d left out in front of my house. After charging up my driveway, I looked over and noticed that it was gone! The bulk trash men had been out to pick up everything. Yay! Now I just need to be prepared for next month. With a “No Dumping” sign posted out front, perhaps? :)

Okay, so this morning, I stepped on the scale to see how the battle of the plentiful curvas is going. So far, four pounds down! It’s been about a week and a half, so it’s pretty reasonable. Or do you think that’s too much to lose too soon? Hm. Okay, I’ll have lunch with the office today.

Our neighborhood burger place faxed over not one but two menus today. They have the best burgers. They’re so fresh, hot and greasy. Not to mention their chili cheese fries. One order will take up a whole takeout container. So, I’m getting the junior bacon cheeseburger (only ¼ pounds). Not to mention the fries, chili cheese fries, onion rings, and jalapeno poppers that we’ll all be sharing. Oh, yeah. There’s dessert, too. Maybe this is overdoing it a tad, but I’m so hungry for something that’s good and bad at the same time. This is it. I wish I could share this terrific lunch with you so you could see how delicious it is. On better thought, no. I don’t share!

No comments: