Thursday, February 26, 2009

Being A Girl

I love being a girl. Okay, maybe I no longer have time for the nail painting, the hair styling, or the leg shaving. ;) But there are other ways of being a girl. Letting a guy do things for you is always a nice way. It's not that I act dumb (well, *that* dumb). It's not that I can't do things for myself (I can, it would just take a bit longer). It's just that if there's a guy standing around wanting to do something for you, you may as well let him. He'll feel all happy that he's helped you. You'll feel all happy that you didn't have to do it yourself.

Guy favors can be anything from him washing your car, to him changing your oil, to him mowing your lawn. The list is endless. It can be whatever needs doing, you know? Anyhow, I remember guys would always do things for me when I was happily single. Hmm. Is there a refresher course out there somewhere?

Anyhow, back to my point... Last week a friend was kind enough to come out and install some speakers in my vehicle. It's hard to tell they're there because of the kind of music I normally listen to. It's not as if I drive around thumping or anything. However... I recently borrowed someone's CD and... wow!

This is probably my favorite song from the whole CD. I probably listened to it 5 times just this morning!



So, if you enjoy listening to music and having it actually sound good, I highly recommend getting a sound system put in. What I have isn't the biggest, nor is it the best. But, boy, does Beyonce sound good! :)

No comments: