Thursday, December 11, 2008

Just One. Nobody Needs to Know...

Today is the last day for biology class. Yay!! Normally I’d be running around looking for the books for the next semester. At this time of year that would be the Decembermester. Yes, that’s a word. At least it is where I go to school. Anyhow, a few months ago I told my hubby dear that I’d take a semester off. Can you imagine free evenings? Sigh. Bliss.

Well, I didn’t tell him that I am still going to take a class. Just one, mind you. That’s down from the three or four I usually take. I figure it’ll be so easy that I can do it all at work- with him none the wiser. Hm. Sociology? Spanish? Developmental math? It’s got to be something easy so that it won’t be too time-consuming and L. doesn’t find out!! That's not really lying, is it? I mean, I *am* skipping Decembermester.

No comments: