Cakespy has put together a "Sweet 100" list. This is the funnest thing. You should also go and check out her original post- it has the cutest graphics. Not only that, her blog is bursting with baked yumminess. You should check it out. No, I didn't stumble onto this list myself. I found it at Ruth's Kitchen Experiments. Thanks, Ruth!
1) Copy this list into your site, including the instructions!
2) Bold all of the sweets you've eaten--or make them a different type color.
3) Cross out any of them that you'd never ever eat.
4) Consider anything that is not bold or crossed out your "To Do" List.
5) Optional: Post a comment here linking to your results--or just post a comment letting us know how many you've tried, or what you're going to try next!
Red Velvet Cake
Apple Pie with sharp cheddar
Black and white cookie
Seven Layer Bar (also known as the Magic Bar or Hello Dolly bars)
Fried Fruit pie (sometimes called hand pies)
Just-fried (still hot) doughnut
Scone with clotted cream
Betty, Grunt, Slump, Buckle or Pandowdy
Banana pudding with nilla wafers
Bubble tea (with tapioca "pearls")
Rice Krispie treats
Girl Scout cookies
Brooklyn Egg Cream
Baba au rhum
Tres Leches Cake
Key Lime Pie (made with real key lime)
New York Cheesecake
Napoleon / mille-fueille
Russian Tea Cake / Mexican Wedding Cake
Boston Cream Pie
Homemade chocolate chip cookies
Gooey butter cake
Green tea cake or cookies
Cupcakes from a cupcake shop
Some sort of deep fried fair food (twinkie, candy bar, cupcake)
Yellow cake with chocolate frosting
An "upside down" dessert (Pineapple upside down cake or Tarte Tatin)
Jell-O from a mold
Black forest cake
Mock Apple Pie (Ritz Cracker Pie)
Angel Food Cake
Sfogliatelle / Lobster tail
Pain au chocolat
A piece of Gingerbread House
Bienenstich (Bee Sting Cake)
Pie or cake made with candy bar flavors (Snickers pie, Reeses pie, etc)
Coke or Cola cake
Bananas foster or other flaming dessert
Okay, I've only had 44 of these sweets. That's not good! Where's the dessert table? :)