Monday, November 17, 2008

Labels for Earth-Friendly Packages

Since my funds are kinda low, I’ve been selling things on ebay and amazon in order to pick up a bit of spare change. Seeing as how low things are going for nowadays, spare change is an appropriate term! Anyhow, in order to keep some of that hard-won money in my pocket instead of in a strange cash register, I reuse packaging from work and from other shipments that I’ve received. Okay, I did go ahead and invest in a $1 roll of brown shipping paper from the dollar store. Other than that though, all shipping materials are reused.

It’s hard to walk the line between turning a profit and sending out ugly, used-looking packages. Luckily, Lisa at lisaclarke.net came up with the perfect solution. She created printable labels to stick on packages. It’s the perfect idea. Instead of being cheap, I am now being environmentally considerate. Woohoo! I’m going to start sticking these labels on all of my reused package shipments. :)

No comments: