Monday, November 3, 2008

Just the two of us. We can make it if we try...

Right now I’m taking a few college courses online. One of them, a writing class, requires group participation. My group members and I need to work together on several projects. Well, there are about five-six members in my group. This means that I need to interact with each member every time we have to collaborate.

For our most recent project only one other member and I are participating. I wonder what happened to our other group members. Are they just skipping this assignment? And the one prior? Has life gotten in the way of taking this class? Are they going to drop the class?

I should feel badly for them and miss their participation. But I don’t. In fact, I feel relieved. Since now it’s just down to two of us, this last assignment has been a breeze. It’s shaved off an evening or two of work from a class that is time-consuming enough as it is. Yes, I’m bad. Cold-hearted and uncaring. And well-rested from not having to stay up late last night working on this assignment!!

No comments: