Monday, January 11, 2010

Loud and Clear

After six months, I finally bit the bullet and plunked down $30 for a new car antenna. Wow. It's amazing all the lovely music that I've been missing out on. Now I can leave the house without taking my nifty Walkman-sized MP3 player and I can *still* listen to music. Not just the same CD over and over again. And definitely not staticky rap and country music. Woohoo!!

This baby is going to be staying home for a while.

Picture borrowed from here.

Now I'll be able to listen to news, traffic reports, even weather! No more going to get a carwash before a week of rain and snow. No more getting stuck in traffic because I have no idea what's going on with major highways. Ahhh... :) Now I can even hit the drive-in movies. Hmm. I wonder what's playing...

No comments: