Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Video of the Day: All I Have

Sometimes there's a song that just hits you. It can represent however you're feeling that particular moment. Here's one that affected me this morning. I had to keep replaying it. Don't worry, feelings change. Songs as well. There will surely be a different song tomorrow! :)

So what song was on my radio this morning? All I Have. The video is just gorgeous, although it looks a bit too chilly for my taste. Remind me to never go to New York when it's cold! Maybe in the summer?


Stop playing, you gaming, I got to leave you alone

... Cuz I'm good
Holding down my spot
And I'm good
Reppin' the girls on the block
And I'm good
I got this thing on lock
So without me you'll be fine, right?

... Ain't nothin' you can say to me that can change my mind,
I gotta let you go now,
and nothin will ever be the same, so just be on your way,
Go ahead and do your thing now,
and there's no more to explain to me, ya know?
I know ya game
I'm not feelin' what you do
(and I'm good)
so I'm bouncing and I'm out, son
(I'm good)
I gotta leave you alone... yeah, yeah...

No comments: